- Push yourself but don't push too hard (sometime when they say to turn it up a notch I don't because my legs are hurting and I know I still have 20 mins to go)
- Go to a busy class (it means you can sink into the back and go at your own pace)
- Talk to the regulars. Especially when you go alone it's nice to meet new people and they always have the best tips
- Towel and water! You will need these
- Place the towel over the handles it softens the blow when you hold them for 45mins
- Book yourself in the class you will be less likely to cancel that way.
- Stretch afterwards! or you will feel the pain the next day.
I love this class I don't go every week but I do love to go about every other and feel great afterwards. Definatly worth a try. The upbeat music really keeps you going and you don't realise the time fly past. I couldn't do the same workout on my own I know I would give up but in a class they really keep you going.