So as you may have guessed by now I'm always looking for new and healthy recipes. And I've found THE ONE!
It's probably been done before but I hadn't thought about it. After joining Slimming World. Yes. I joined! I was looking through what you can and
can't (limit) yourself from having. I thought why not use the bread intake to make chicken nuggets.
Low an behold how easy it was!
You need :
- Fry Light
- Wholemeal bread
How you do it
- You want your bread to be a little hard to blend well, so I left mine on the worktop all day. Then just put it in the blender. (I used my Breville smoothie blender and was quick and easy)
- Then just put your bread crumbs into a dish
- Crack your eggs and whisk them up into a dish
- Cut the uncooked chicken into chunks.
- Dunk the chicken in the egg
- Pick the chunks up and dunk them in the bread crumbs.
- Put on your baking tray and pop in the oven. (use fry light)
And for fellow Slimming Worlders since I used 2 slices of wholemeal bread, I work this out to be completely FREE (just the healthy option for the day) Totally worth it!
Are you on Slimming World? Any top tips/recipes you love?
Want more updates? Follow me on Bloglovin